BEWARD MORBID CREATIONS AI GENERATED CREATIONS







Michel Pessah a so called "man" (how can I write his name without throwing up) assaulted me brutally assaulted me  years ago, helped by 2 big men of his. This same disgusting individual caused my father a heart attack and is responsible for his death, I will repeat it all my life, if he wants me to shut up this disgusting thing will have to kill me. A friend terapist  advised me to depict in my writing  and in various creations what I would like to happen to this repulsive thing! (Sorry I can't call this ugly sick thing anything else), so I'm imagining what I'd like to happen to him in every murder scene I create in my books and movies and now in my AI generated creations... A few key words depicting the suffering l I hope he will go through... 


BEWARE MORBID CREATIONS actually a good exorcism after having so many nightmares about this  (cocaine addict) man and the agressions I was victim of!

Hopefully this "thing" will burn well in hell! 

Here's for you motherfucker, hoping from the depth of my shoul that what will happen to you will be much worse! 

JO



Comments

Popular Posts