THE CLOCK IS TICKING...SNOW WHITE IS COMING...

 




The clock is ticking for Snow White...Only a few more days of patience!
Time fades away when I write, I immerse myself in a story, I become my characters. I then enter a parallel dimension where time no longer exists. I cut myself off from reality most of the time I stop my phone to disappear in my fiction, in their story ...
Very little of the external reality penetrates my life when I write, it is for me a way to dedicate myself entirely to my artistic universe.
Jordan Tate

 

L'horloge tique pour blanche neige...Plus que quelques jours de patience!
Le temps s'efface lorsque j'écris que je me plonge dans un récit que je deviens mes personnages. J'entre alors dans une dimension parallèle où le temps n'existe plus. Je me coupe de la réalité la plupart du temps j'arrête mon téléphone pour disparaître dans ma fiction dans leur histoire...
Très peu de la réalité extérieure pénètre ma vie lorsque j'écris c'est pour moi une façon de me dédier entièrement à mon univers artistique.
Jordan Tate

Comments

Popular Posts