TWO YEARS...






Two years Dad, two years that we were robbed of our laughter, our moments together, so many things to share. Two years that you no longer read what I write, nor my latest books, nor my film projects. Two years that I hope to see the names of those who led you to where you are in the obituaries.
Two years that I wish hell to those who caused you a heart attack...
I miss you so much, we both miss you so much.

I love you forever, I hope you are proud of me. This is a very hard day for me.
J.

Deux ans Papa, 2 ans qu'on nous a volé nos rires, nos moments ensemble, tant de choses à partager. Deux ans que tu ne lis plus ce que j'écris, ni mes derniers livres, ni mes projets de films. Deux ans que j'espère voir le nom de ceux qui t'on conduit là où tu es dans la rubrique nécrologique.
Deux ans que je souhaite l'enfer à ceux qui t'on fait prendre une attaque...
Tu me manques tant, tu nous manques tant à nous deux.

Je t'aime pour toujours, j'espère que tu es fier de moi. C'est un jour très dur pour moi.
J.

 

The day those who harmed you die will be one of the best days of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts