A WILD ANIMAL, AN ARTIST AT HEART...AN AUTHOR, A SCREENWRITER

 

I am a scriptwriter, an author, I have always been, as far back as I can remember, I used to create stories in my head, they helped me to cope with the often boring reality of an only child, the people in the movies were undoubtedly imaginary friends, they populated my mind so well that I never really felt alone, only when I was surrounded by people I was not comfortable with, I am a wild animal, hard to tame, I have always been...And an only child, artist at heart, often has a hard time finding people she can relate to. The stories I started to create during my childhood but didn't know how to put them on the page yet, were there in my head...
I have written a lot since 1998, I started at a very young age, my writing has evolved with me.
I wrote mainly the movies I wanted to see on the screen, a selfish act, I wrote with my favorite actors in mind, as a source of inspiration, absorbing their personalities and transcribing them into my stories.
When you're a screenwriter, you know that a certain number of your scripts won't end up on the screen, especially when you've written more than 70 of them (Yes I did)...But the images remain on the paper. That's why my scripts are regularly published and available in bookstores around the world, I want to share these images with the public, the page will be the screen and your minds will be the images you make of it, the script is there, real, lively, whether it's a movie or not the story remains. Enjoy your reading, Jordan.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts