NEW DEATH THREATS AND INSANE MESSAGE RECEIVED




See screen capture.
My social network  accounts are now being  monitored and comments screened. I'm hiding her identity, but most people already know who this is. PLEASE BE VERY PRUDENT with this person.
I found this message in my spam folder 4 days ago, that's where they end up since I was forced to block her countless times.

I also suspect she's been sending death threats to some relatives in France, using a bad online translation tool and anonymous email websites pretending to be a Gypsy cursing them (how sick). I actually didn't know such websites existed at all... Yes, I mainly use screenwriting softwares and word processors (smiles).

 This person has already being committed 2 times, is mentally ill and caused a serious car accident due to drug consumption. Just not sure why they are still releasing her. What are they waiting??? That something real bad happens???

Anyway, please see below to see their psychiatrist records too...
She pretented to be a producer,(actually she she has a production company but never produced anything) and hired me to pen a screenplay back in 2016.

Jordan. 

COURT RECORDS BELOW:


Comments

Popular Posts