BEWARE OF THIS NEW CREDIT CARD SCAM!!!


I get thousand emails everyday from my social network and email accounts. Some people pretending to be producers and supposedly wanting to hire me.
This person went far, as they even signed a contract to convince me they were honest...Then I received this...I turned down imputing my card number of course and requested a more tradionnal payment method, the only payment method I accept: Bank transfer, (either in my bank account in Europe or USA) which of course immediately turned this person into a very insulting person.

The grammar  in this message was also a red flag!
Please never accept giving your card number online!!! Never click on any link in an email or text message asking you to do so!!!
If someone wants to pay you and to work with you, they will find a way...When someone suddenly beats around the bush when it's time to wire your payment, then, they are probably a scammer!
Either way block them and  avoid them!!!

Jordan.


Comments

Popular Posts