VERBAL ABUSE LEAVES TRACES!!!

 As many of you you may know, I have been verbally abused by a FRENCH industry professional over the phone 3 days ago. His phone call lasted less than 2 minutes, enough for him to YELL at me violently and expressed an intolerable violence against WOMEN.






Just wanted to show that verbal abuse also leaves traces...Right after this "person" abused me over the phone, my body reacted, rejected him and his intolerable attitude...And I suffered from a bout of hives from my head to my feet! Literally, I'm only recovering from it today.



Shortly after, bruises actually appeared on the same body parts...Just like after a physical assault.
I apologize to all the people who are trying to reach me right now. I'll be available next week.

Jordan.



Comments

Popular Posts