Famke Janssen has voiced interest in returning to X-Men as Jean Grey

http://cult.li/80907

"Although women, it’s interesting because they’re replaced, and the older versions – or more mature, whatever the politically correct version of that is – are never to be seen again. Whereas the men are allowed to be both ages. Sexism. I think that I should be back along with my younger version and the way that we’ve seen it with Magneto and Professor X.” FAMKE JANSSEN

I agree with her, as they've done exactly the same with Rebecca Romijn to replace her with the younger version of Mystique portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence. Don't get me wrong I love Lawrence, but I dislike the rude way they tend to "fire" actors that have helped build a legendary franchise and "fill the coffers".
If you look at the cast of the next Xmen film you won't see Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen  onboard. Obviously they're also doing this with male actors and to me "Xmen" without Famke Janssen, without Hugh Jackman, without Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen isn't Xmen at all... 

J. 

Comments

Popular Posts