THE EAGLET-A FRENCH RESISTANT...



I've just finished the first draft of my latest screenplay based on the life of a famous  French resistant.
The writing went smoothly despite having to fight against an exhausting flu.
At the moment, the screenplay mainly consists of handwritten scenes in 3 notebooks , based upon the many notes I have made during the past few months. Handwriting is something I particularly enjoy as I usually avoid using social medias and the internet during the writing process to principally focus on my story and my characters, especially when my story takes place during world war II...

Titled the “The eaglet” “L'aiglon” in french, the complete screenplay should be available by the Spring of 2016, as I'll start typing it in the upcoming days.

Jordan.


“Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted.” 
Jules Renard







Comments

Popular Posts