Do intelligent beings exist?


Here is what I found surfing the internet...

 Is it wrong to have children knowing you will die someday and so will they?
My friend just had a baby and I think she has postpartum depression. Because she was crying and said i can't believe i just gave birth and somday she is going to have to watch me die....and someday she will die....She was inconsoleable (sp)

I didn't know what to say...what should I say to her? When she said taht i thoguht of my own parents as well...and also myself....death is so scary...even if there is a heaven knowing that you will die....shudder. I need some comfort and so does she :)



Well, I would say we just found the two rare intelligent persons on earth. This is something I never understood actually, people having kids knowing that someday their kids will die; obviously giving life is also giving death.
I have always thought that giving life is the most egoist thing to do. As far as I remember, as soon as I realized about death, I’ve questioned my parents about how they had actually decided to create me despite knowing about it, sadly I believe most human beings are somewhat deceived by some biologic elements just like computers are controlled by programs.
Moreover, manifestly, any intelligent species realizing about their own death would have
found a way to prevent it a long time ago instead of putting so much time, energy and money into cell phones
technologies!
Serioulsy, someday their smart phones will be immortals and them, stupid creatures, will go on dying…

Please teach gorillas about death and they’ll certainly find a cure faster than these poor humans and their smart phones!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts