MY PICKS FOR CHRISTMAS

Here are my recommendations for some enjoyable Christmas gifts.






Amazon's kindle.
Got mine since last Christmas. Those who are completely addicted to books and reading, like myself, (I must confess) will fall in love with it. Small, easy to use, pretty including a long lasting battery that enables you to read for hours, this fabulous tablet also enables you to download dozen ebooks!
A must have.


Richard Ward's Tangle angel.
A blessing for long hairs! I've been using this fabulous and so pretty hairbrush on my mane for about 2 months now...It's gentle, solid and exquisite!
I own the black one but the hairbrush comes in various colors including pink and white.





Tom Hooper’s "Les miserables"
Treat yourself to this MASTERPIECE, every song is memorable and will bring tears to your eyes, as it's certainly one of the most vibrant tribute to Victor Hugo’s legendary book and his character Jean  Valjean.
Les miserables is not a movie, it's an emotional experience. One of the most beautiful film I’ve seen in my life and believe me I’ve watched many.










 
Victor Hugo’s les miserables.
Certainly one of the most beautiful book ever written and a superb story of redemption.
Read it in French if you can!














Un plan parfait (fly me to the moon)
A lovely and moving adventure-packed romantic comedy starring Dany Boon and Diane Kruger.
The film starts on Christmas Eve with a young woman deciding to tell the story of her sister to her depressed boss  to cheer her up after a difficult divorce. I love this film because it looks and feels like one of these Meg Ryan's romantic comedies I loved to watch when I was a child.



Comments

Popular Posts