BRIEF NEWS FROM JORDAN

Hello, I’m briefly back online and feeling better.
Just  finished reading Francis Scott Fitzgerald’s Gatsby. A beautiful book, a page turner.
I loved it. However, I have a slight preference for Baz Luhrmann’s film.  Luhrmann’s movie fantastically depicts the loneliness and tragedy of this character, as well as the sincere friendship between Nick and Gatsby. 
Also, I’ll be busy working on new projects in the upcoming days. I’m currently in talks with a UK producer for a project, and I’m booked for several translations.
Many DNA to sign and many release forms too due to the high volume of screenplay requests at the moment…
Don’t worry for me if you don’t see me online everyday! I’m just a hard worker.

Love to all my wonderful friends!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts