NOT FOR RUNNING!!!

My new shoes...Very femme fatale what do you think? I love them, found in a fabulous and trendy shop in England.
Nothing much to say this week, as I've been resting only! Watched movies, read books including the picture of Dorian Gray, which I had not read in years, one of my favorite books...A masterpiece.
It's good to take a hiatus!  My last screenplay drained me, pitching my work drained me...Seeing so many bad movies being produced drained me and seeing all these terrible remakes on the screen drained me...Lol...But sometimes next week, I should be back at pitching my projects and talking to all these eccentric and Paranoid  film directors and producers! I’m taking a break from writing on spec, and on writing my own original screenplays because exploring your own soul can be extremely draining, sometimes you lost yourself in this voyage, sometimes it’s painful and I want to explore other people’s mind, and develop their own stories, and their own neurosis for a change.

Talk soon. Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts