Heath Ledger's quotes...A beautiful soul.

I feel like I'm wasting time if I repeat myself. I can't say I'm proud of my work. It's the same with everything I do: the day I say 'It's good' is the day I should start doing something else.
Heath Ledger


No amount of money changes what I do between 'action' and 'cut'. Before I got into the industry, I never imagined I'd have anywhere near the money I have now. I don't need any more. It's not that I don't want the money, it's just that I would have been really happy sitting on a beach or surfing every morning. I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person. I just want to stay curious.
Heath Ledger

I'm shy. People get confused. They think as an actor you can get up and be confident on the screen. "Why aren't you like this in normal life? Why can't you act in your social life?" Because I can't! (NY Post, 2001)
Heath Ledger

Comments

Popular Posts