JK ROWLING

I saw the J.K Rowling biopic starring Poppy Montgomery. I was moved. I admire
the writer and the woman. Very inspirational. If you are a writer you'll be touched by the intelligence, courage and determination of this woman. She's been going through rejection like the rest of us writers, but kept on pursuing her goals.
She's been going through male chauvinism just like all the female writers but kept on writing. She's been going through the violence of a man reproaching her for being a writer, more precisely a woman who writes, if you remember well, that is something I can relate to, since I've been going through that recently (see my agression of August 2012) but she kept on telling stories, and I keep on writing as well.

I wanted to share some of her quotes with you, so you can end this year 2012
with a good food for thought.
Jordan.


JK ROWLING'S QUOTES:

Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself, but poverty itself is romanticized only by fools.
 
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all. In which case, you've failed by default.
  
Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.

I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself.
 J. K. Rowling

Comments

Popular Posts