THANKSGIVING NOTE

I’m watching the beautiful orange and brown autumn leaves as I’m writing these words.
I feel thankful for all the beautiful projects I’ve completed this year, especially the Michael Jackson biopic « don’t stop dancing » with Gary Revel, the project is in development, and I’m so impatient to see this unique story, this incomparable existence being depicted on the screen.

I’m thankful for all the wonderful moments with my friends, for all the support I’m getting from them, as well as the wonderful notes I have received through the social network websites, twitter is great place to be and to share with my readers.
I’m thankful for my muse, who’s been by my sides for months, for all the screenplays ideas I’m developing at the moment, I’m writing a thriller right now, and my next project will probably be a French detective comedy,  I will tell more in the upcoming weeks.
I’m thankful for this much-deserved day off too and I’m thankful for all the producers, publishers, directors, writers who trust me enough to hire me, giving me the opportunity to polish, rewrite and translate so many interesting pieces of work.
I’m thankful for all the wonderful artists I have met this year, for all the childhood idols I admire so much, who know my work and me.
Last but not least, I’m thankful that some people show their real faces and that I was able to erase them from life. It’s important to surround yourself with positive beings that help you improve yourself and boost you.

On this positive note, I all wish you a fabulous Thanksgiving, may you share it with the people you trust in and the persons you love most, I’m busy pitching and writing at the moment, but recent photo shoots will be posted next week on November 27, and November 28.

You’ll hear from me very soon! Thank you for everything!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts