THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CINEMATIC MASKS

Julie Newmar as the original Catwoman in TV show Batman
Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle
Audrey Hepburn
Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman in Batman returns
V for Vendetta
Christian Bale as Batman in Batman begins
Anne Hathaway wearing a beautiful lace mask in "The dark knight rises"

Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle in "The dark knight rises"


Leonardo DiCaprio in "The man in the iron mask"
Tom Cruise in "Eyes wide shut" I love this scene!

For this Halloween season.

Here is a post featuring some of my favorite cinematic masks. I have a passion for masks and I'm into lace masks at the moment.

I've just purchased a black eye-mask by Louise Charmel that is very similar to
Anne Hathaway's in the ballroom scene of "The dark knight rises" and Audrey Hepburn's in the
picture above.
It's not surprising  that one of my very first screenplays was a thriller taking
place in Venice during the Carnival. And yes, the character of the screenplay I'm
writing right now will probably have to wear a mask...Hush!

Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts