Treatments and screenplays progresses

My apologizes for not being able to reply to all your messages this week. I have received more than 100 notes, through my guestbook and facebook account.
Some people prefer to send me their letters through the contact form of my website, some asked me to post them on the guestbook, this will be done in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you, your words touched me so much, and you all have been so supportive!


I’m busy writing new screenplays at the moment and as you know it is an occupation that requires a lot of concentration, therefore I tend to isolate myself when I’m creating new stories. My screenplays are progressing and I’m on page 20 of a new piece.
I’ve also written two 8 pages treatments for an actress interested in producing my work.

Treatments are a great selling tool, they permit busy producers to read the complete story of the script within a few pages.
The treatments usually include the beginning middle and ending of the screenplay. It’s like spoiling all the film for your friends but for a good cause.

A lot of people asked me how to write films treatments, it’s pretty simple, for instance you can see sample treatments on wikipedia films pages, it’s a detailed synopsis including pretty much all the scenes of the screenplay.

Check out «  Interview with the vampire » treatment here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire:_The_Vampire_Chronicles

Have a good creative week!
Thank you for reading, J.T

Comments

Popular Posts