Spider bites, pitching my screenplays and turning off my phone.


First of all, thank you so very much to all those who sent me their supportive messages, either through my website, social network or directly on my guestbook.
You are wonderful, as you see I’m doing well, and  I’ve been extremely busy, this is the reason why you haven’t seen me much online this week.

I’m back at pitching my work, and a very well known French actor who is also a producer requested a copy of one of my scripts, which is  a good and very encouraging (re)start!
I’m also working on my newest projects, including « Morgane »,  « The cat », "The haunted lodge and a french movie project.  I will post more about these scripts in the upcoming weeks.
I would also like to thank my attorney Gerard for the very useful information he sent me recently. He's been a great help to me.
A special note to the two lovely little boys who greeted me on the street several times a few days ago, you told me you visit my website so I hope you'll see this. Your words touched me.

Besides, my overworked screenwriting life, I’ve had a much unexpected visitor, actually it’s been there for a while, although I had not really noticed it…A SPIDER! Hiding in my bed!
It bit me several times and this week, it has decided to show me its affection again!
Apparently this little beast loves my legs! Smiles…

Today, I need some rest and some days off, I have turned off my cell phone, and I will not take any calls, except from very close friends and for crucial matters.
It’s good to do this frequently, I recommend it to all the phone addicts, it would allow you to see the real life around you!

Love, Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts