NEW PROJECTS

As you all know I've just recently finished CO-WRITTING "Don't stop dancing" a Michael Jackson biopic with producer Gary Revel. The screenplay is currently being shopped around in Los Angeles and to big studios, and we have an A. list director who already worked with Michael Jackson interested in the project.
Gary is making a fabulous job pitching the screenplay and putting all his passion into bringing it to life.

I enjoyed co-writing with him so much, it was a real pleasure to work with him, he's so easy to work with, we both enjoyed each other’s ideas and we both share the same passion for this project.
As you all probably know I write like I breathe and I need to create, living in the real world, is not my cup of tea at all, and I need to escape into fiction quite often, which makes me a very prolific writer!
(see my site www.jordantate.net)
I have completed several treatments during the past few weeks, with an eye to turning them into feature screenplays including:

"The haunted lodge", "Morgane"

and two thriller movie treatments for the French or American market, actually I'm not sure about the French market, since my recent communications with some « French industry insiders » (were they?) really disappointed me!

I have just added a new THRILLER project to my slate of movie treatments:

THE CAT-
I won't reveal much about this project, as I'm just starting researches to develop the story...But I will post more in the upcoming weeks.

I keep receiving writing offers, and I intend to choose the most SERIOUS ONES.
Therefore, please contact me with a REAL PROJECT, giving me information on the genre, budget, who is involved, etc...

I DO NOT work over the phone! But if I ever give you my phone number (on very, very rare occasions), please be PROFESSIONAL and don't ask someone else to call me on your behalf!
I do not appreciate someone giving my phone number to people I don't know! When you plan to hire me, check out my website first and see my writing sample, you're not hiring me for my body, my hairs or anything else, but for my WRITING! Don't ask to meet me without a serious offer! Don't forget I will charge for the transportation, hotel, food etc...I don't like wasting my time, don't pretend you're working with Brad Pitt to get in touch with me, this will be checked out!
Finally yet importantly, I have an assistant working for me, as well as an attorney and a family! I'm not alone, and I'm streetwise! You won't take advantage of me so easily!
Also don’t judge a book by its cover, I’m a strong-minded woman, but I’m easy to work with and easy going when I trust someone and feel comfortable with them. This might take some time actually!

Thank you for reading! Be positive, keep creating! And thank you so very much for your interest and support!
Jordan.


Comments

Popular Posts