WRITING "DON'T STOP DANCING" MICHAEL JACKSON BIOPIC


I've just written 57 pages of "DON'T STOP DANCING" Michael Jackson biopic and sent them to producer Gary Revel for review. Writing will go on next week and certainly until mid July.

Michael Jackson had such an extraordinary life that it is very difficult to select certain aspects and ignore others...But there are some aspects of his life I'm most interested in.
As reading articles and doing my researches, although I already knew a lot about this extraodinary artist, I've immersed myself back into my childhood, I remember hearing his songs on the radio as my mother was bathing me, I was a very small child, it must be my very first recollection...His life has been surrounded by mystery and  I believe  the most interesting aspect of his existence certainly was concealing his real personality and creating a stage character.

Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts