A WEEK IN REVIEW…AN EXPLORATION WITH A FAMOUS FRENCH NAVIGATOR AND 1000 FOLLOWERS!


My week started with the completion of the French version of my screenplay « Laperouse » based upon the famous French navigator.
Adventure, action and passion-packed, it was a great pleasure to re-immerse myself into this story. I believe French producers might be more interested in the story of a French navigator than the American market.

Pitching has consumed a big part of my time too. I’ve been in talks with a director for an adapted animation screenplay. Animation is very tough to sell in the film world, because of the budget, and most studios do not buy spec animation, they hire screenwriters to pen scripts based upon their own ideas, however, you never know, someone may fall for your story and shop it around!

Finally yet importantly, I have been in touch with a big studio that belongs to a very famous fantasy movie director for my screenplay « Miss Clark » with Maria Olsen and Tara Cardinal.

And of course, after all this stress, my week ended with a little technical issue on yahoo mails, but fortunately, I also use another email address!
Having two email addresses is always a good idea!

To finish I would like to thank my 1000 FOLLOWERS on twitter! Thank you for the support, for the lovely tweets I receive every week, and for listening to my screenwriting adventures! You are the best!

I’m now taking a few days off to recharge my batteries, no professional emails, no researches, no writing, and no correction! And NO professional phone calls! Just taking care of myself and trying to get rid of this pain in my throat, bug or allergy I still don‘t know, but overworking probably  does not help!

Thank you for reading!
Jordan.






Comments

Popular Posts