GOOD OMENS…

I’m getting ready to take a few days off after hectic days of pitching my screenplays and connecting with producers and directors for various projects.

I’ve been overwhelmed with projects offers too and I’m currently considering them conscientiously.
I’ve also been contacted by several filmmakers for low budget projects, I had to decline on an action movie due to financial concerns, the project was an unpaid gig, and I haven’t worked unpaid in years. Moreover, micro budgets projects are rarely watched and what's the point in writing a script for a movie no one will see? We all want our resume to shine, don't we?

A novelist contacted me to adapt her book in the vein of the DaVinci Code and I’ve just been offered a maritime disaster project, not surprising for the girl who started to write screenplays after reading James Cameron’s Titanic!

Some of these projects may happen, some others will be forgotten, this is how the film business goes..

And last but not least, I’m currently in touch with an extremely talented director who fell for one of my scripts, he must be one of the most courteous persons I have ever heard of in this business and I truly believe we’ll work together on a project very soon.
This kind of people cheers you up and helps you keep the faith to pursue your goals!

Good things happen eventually! So keep creating, don't forget perseverance is the key!

I hope my post is clear, as I’m extremely tired, lacking a good sleep and actually I shouldn’t be writing this blog post at the moment but in my bed thinking of something else than budgets and films projects, so I could be able to clear my head! lol

Sweet dreams and beautiful days dear readers!

Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts