ONE WEEK IN REVIEW


Hectic week, as usual…But good news on my projects. Things seem to be progressing, although I don’t want to celebrate with champagne until everything becomes official.

As you know, I’ve written dozen original screenplays during the past few years, in between writing assignments and translations for filmmakers and worldwide producers.
My work ranges from thriller, science fiction, fantasy to dramas and comedies.

I’ve devoted a lot of time to pitching these screenplays recently and two specific projects have attracted producers and talents interest:

« MISS CLARK » and « THE ADVENTURER »

Actresses Tara Cardinal and Maria Olsen loved Miss Clark screenplay so much that they attached themselves to the project. At the moment, I’m in talks with a director who has a long-term partnership with George Lucas under his belt and a studio specializing in fantasy films is interested in the project as well.


Regarding « The adventurer », I’ve already mentioned being in talks with the reps of an A. List talent and I have a wonderful actress, who read the script and fell for the leading female part Marguerite Harrison.
Things have progressed tremendously this week, as a producer attached himself to the project. His credits include working with big studios and on TV shows like « dancing with the stars. »
He just submitted the project to a big studio whose credits include Narmia.
And last but not least, a co-producer who worked on Ridley Scott’s « Robin Hood » starring Russell Crowe,  « empire of the sun« , « Batman » and « the lord of the rings » to name a few, is interested as well.

I’ll post updates as soon as get more news!
In the meantime, enjoy your week and be creative!

Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts