NOT USING AOL ANYMORE

Dear friends, followers, professional contacts,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not using my aol account jordantatewrites@aol.com anymore
since I'm currently having a technical issue with it. I can't access this account for some reason.
So please don't try to email me, (especially for important matters)  at that address...

For those who are on my address book, you'll certainly receive my new email address in the upcoming days! As for my recent professional contacts, you can email me through my facebook account, linkedin, or twitter! Or at: Jtatewriter-mail@yahoo.com
Which is a temporary email address filtered by an assistant. All important matters will be forwarded to my new email address. 

And I'll reply as soon as possible.

Hope I'll retrieve my archived messages and past email contacts soon!
I have emailed aol and I keep my fingers crossed.
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts