The people who inspired me...SEAN YOUNG



Beautiful, classy, intelligent and talented so talented...I remember watching the movies of this wonderful actress in my bedroom when I was a teenager, dreaming of cinema, dreaming of becoming an artist.
"A kiss before dying" (I used to watch this movie around twice a week), "Blade Runner", one the films behind my passion for science fiction,  "No way out". She can play anything and portray any kind of characters with an outstanding talent! She never failed to shine!

The film industry should never forget to be respectful towards the people who have the unique power to make a lonely child dream and hope for a better future.
Artists have this power and they are special beings. Sean Young is one of these unforgettable fairies who has accompanied my child dreams.

And now that I became this artist I wanted to be, I hope we'll cross paths on a beautiful project and many artistic ventures in the future.


Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts