Nicolas Cage a vampire?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20569194,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent


Is Nicolas Cage undead and loving it? 

Addressing one of the more bizarre rumors about his personal life, the actor says he's almost certain he's not a time-traveling vampire whose image was said to have been captured in a Civil War-era photo of a man resembling Cage. 

"I don't drink blood, and last time I looked in the mirror I had a reflection," Cage told David Letterman on Thursday night's Late Show. 

Promoting his film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengance, Cage does acknowledge he could be confused with the Tennessee man in the 1870 photo that an eBay seller had pitched as a "walking undead/vampire" who "reinvents himself once every 75 years." 

"Let me say that there is a resemblance," says Cage, "but how can I be polite about this. It's a somewhat slowed-down version of me."

Comments

Popular Posts