I don't discuss professional matters with Grandmothers !

Yesterday I received the most surreal phone call ever! The grandmother of a kid who is a making zero  budget short movies called me because I have sent her grandson a script, which he requested for his personal instruction, and questioned me  for about 5 minutes before I decided to end the phone call, stating that I don’t discuss professional matters with unprofessional individuals.

The granny was afraid I may ask money to the kid to produce my script! Ridiculous. I have dozen contacts worldwide and I don’t need a zero budget director/producer who is still financed by his parents to finance my 70 millions/Studio level movies!  Moreover,  an adult over 21 can produce the movies he wants without the approval of his mother and grandmother!

Please be professional and don’t waste my time and yours by having your mother or your grandmothers, neighbors etc…Calling me about pro matters. I don’t discuss my work with people outside the film world and I don’t take this kind of phone calls!

Also, PLEASE NOTE that harassing messages or phone calls will be treated by my Los Angeles attorney.


Jordan Tate.

Comments

Popular Posts