UPDATE

For those who send me their concern emails, don't worry, i'm still alive, I know I haven't been much present in recent days on facebook, twitter etc...But it's just because i'm very busy pitching my projects and working hard on getting THE ADVENTURER" my Merian Cooper's biopic made, since I have a well known actor (he won an oscar) who is interested in being involved with the project once it is funded and find a home.
I have had very good connections this week( including people who have worked on Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland and some others who worked with Martin Scorsese) and I'm currently shopping the screenplay around, a lot of people sound very interested in it, and I have good hope it will find the right producers very soon.
Additionally, I'm also shopping my other many screenplays around to production companies, and revising some of my short stories, and a novel to get them published.

Hopefully, I'll come back with good news soon, and for those who have subscribed to my facebook, myspace and twitter's pages, I may be around this week-end.


Thank you for your friendship, support, interest...Everything!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts