The tears of my readers...

A few days ago, during my Christmas break I was very surprised to receive emails from my readers. They told me how much they cried reading my short stories and I was really surprised, because they were mentioning my eBook "head in the clouds" published a few years ago, which I had completely forgotten. Actually I had decided to stop the publication because I wasn't satisfied with this edition.
So with all these lovely emails of support, I have decided to give my short fiction another chance and to get them published another time, still don't know if they will be self published or through a professional publisher. We'll see, I have both French and English written short fiction available and regarding my English short fiction I would love a New York publisher, because N.Y is my favorite place in the world.
So we'll see...
I'll keep you updated. Thanks for crying.
Jordan.


Comments

Popular Posts