FOLLOWING UP WITH PRODUCERS

Spent my week-end following up with producers and studios I have submitted my screenplays to.

This is something I never did in the past, but I'm feeling more and more confident with my work, and I feel this is something audience would love to see on the screen, especially with all the bad movies and the remakes released nowadays.

It's always good to check with productions companies one week after submitting a script and see if they have receive your work, especially since we all know producers are lazy people, and need to be reminded they have receive something!

I’ve also received several OFFERS for potential books adaptations, including a science fiction saga, a horror book and a romantic comedy, not sure about what I’ll choose. If you are interested in hiring, please feel free to get in touch, as I’m still available at the moment and I haven’t picked up a new project yet, but don’t forget I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE…And get familiar with screenwriters fees! (see WGA website for this)


I’m also revising my first screenplay, written as I was studying screenwriting a few years ago, it’s titled CARNIVAL and tells the story of a serial killer haunting Venice’s streets during the carnival and confessing his crimes to a priest.
The set, the atmosphere remind me of the phantom of the opera and don’t look now.

It’s funny to look back and see my mistakes, being able to fix them and put my screenplay on the market soon, is reassuring too.

Check back soon for my upcoming adventures in the film world!

Comments

Popular Posts