Pitching time

Some may complaint I haven't been online in a while...Don't worry, I'm still alive, but exhausted and I need some isolation at present time.

I've just recently completed "SECRET ISLAND", a fantasy/adventure screenplay, you can find the pitch on my website www.jordantate.net.
It's my latest original screenplay and my second original screenplay of 2011 after "THE FACE", my science fiction screenplay.

I have no plan for new original screenplays in the upcoming weeks, therefore, I'm completely free to take a long deserved rest and also to PITCH my existing work.


Someone recently thanked me for not giving up on writing, thank you for this interest and no, I'm not giving up but to tell you the truth dear readers, today cinema is not the cinema that made me dream so much and made me want to devote my time to this art when I was a kid...

Remakes, bad stories and so called starlets dating famous heartthrobs to get a role in a lame 3D movie, only to prove us they are as bad as we expected, are not inspiring at all to me...

The current movie industry atmosphere makes me want to  take a break and to devote much time to promote my exciting screenplays...Actually MANY, MANY screenplays written since my teenage life that I want to see on the screen, just because I want to see something good at last  (lol) and something that has not been made a dozen times before.

So don't worry, if you don't see me on facebook and other social network websites at the moment, I'm just busy talking to anyone to get my screenplays off the ground.

PS: Also, I'm currently open for writing assignments, script doctoring, translations, re-writing etc...And I find it very refreshing to work on someone else's ideas, so feel free to hire me!


Jordan.



Comments

Popular Posts