Notes on my journey as an embryonic stem cell activist

Today someone asked me who I was referring to when speaking about the leaders living in Rome, who were trying to slow down science progresses. Needless to say  what was his religion…
Come on, who do you think I’m referring to? Roberto Benigni? I love this kind of hypocrisies as everyone knows. These people clearly know who I'm referring to.


Anyway, I’m still speaking to people and convincing more individuals of the utility of using embryonic stem cells…It’s one of my biggest objectives: Trying to improve and change this world. People can react, people can start to think for themselves and see beyond what they've been taught ! To progress people need to see beyond their culture and start all over again with a free mind.

And for those who still haven’t understood who I’m referring to…I’ve left a clue for you! Are you looking closely?

J.




Comments

Popular Posts