LETTER OF SUPPORT TO ANNE HATHAWAY. Following the negative comments on her Catwoman's suit

It was sent to her manager today.

Dear Anne,

I wanted to send you this letter of support, following all the negative comments on your Catwoman’s costume.

I’m Jordan Tate, a female screenwriter, maybe you’ve heard of me, maybe not…Anyway, Catwoman has been one of my favorite characters since I was a kid, I was a huge fan of Michelle’s Pfeiffer/Tim Burton version at this time, which I still love.
Later, I discovered Christopher Nolan’s envision of Batman, my favorite hero of all times, and I’ve loved his realistic description of this character and his down to earth vision of Gotham City. Very different from Burton’s universe, but still excellent!

In the comics, Catwoman is a burglar and I believe Nolan’s version will be true to the comics and closer to what a Burglar experiences is in real life,  obviously, a burglar needs a comfortable suit to be able to move!
I believe the negative comments come from all this science fiction and erotic imaginary that surrounds this character, and most people who are negative about Nolan’s version have never heard of D.C comics Catwoman.
They’ll change their mind, when they’ll see what you’ve done with this character, I’ve been following your acting since « The Devil wears Prada », and your White Queen in Tim Burton’s « Alice in Wonderland « has enchanted me! There is this magic thing about you and you can pull off being Catwoman perfectly, you have everything to make your Catwoman a memorable character! And I know you were an excellent choice for the part.

I wish you the best of luck on this, and be assured I’ll be there to see the movie when it‘s released!

Warmest regards, Jordan Tate.


Comments

Popular Posts