I NEVER ATTEND FUNERALS...

I never attend funerals, it's like a celebration of death and I'm against death! Besides, I don't like having my brain washed by a priest. I never attend funerals especially if I love the person who just died. I'm totally against any form of burial interment, cremation, because to me it's a terrible disrespect to the lost one (the best method is to preserve the body, cryogenics is my preference) . And  it's  also deeply religious, even when it's a civil ceremony: Burying someone is following what's written in this FICTIONAL BOOK called "the bible".  And I don't want to support that. Then, you have a priest speaking about this FICTIONAL CHARACTER called "God", and not about the dead,  and crucifixes all around even on the coffin, as if the criminals (religious leaders, priests and all their partners in crime) who have been intentionally slowing down science progresses for decades,  have stamped their symbol on the wood to complete their work, scoffing at everyone one around without their knowledge.

Comments

Popular Posts