MY ASSISTANT

I would like to thank my NEW ASSISTANT, who is working for me (and for free) and helps me with my mails and professional letters at the moment. He is living upstairs from me and when he knew about my screenwriting job, he  immediately proposed to help me as he also wants to learn screenwriting himself and will benefit seeing the way I work...He's very young but effective and will work for me during his summer vacations, and certainly more in the future.

At the moment, he saves me precious minutes: He  created a folder for each type of emails,  there is a folder stamped "friends and perso" which he is banned to touch! lol. But he has deleted a lot of useless mails and  gotten rid of time wasters who are so much eating into my precious time.

He also wrote down several notes including producers email addresses and what they are looking for.
At the moment, I can focus on my new script and think of upcoming creations !

Paradise! Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts