READING

Johnny Depp quotes at the moments. We have the same opinions on a lot of matters. I wanted to share them with you.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. "

One of the greatest things I've ever seen happen was the morning I opened the newspaper and it said that some very powerful government officials had decided to change the name of "french fries" to "freedoom fries" and "french toast" to "freedom toast". It was impressive. I wanted to write a letter to them just to thank them, just for proving globally that they were absolute imbeciles.

With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying.

If you turn on the television and see the horrors that are happening to people in the world right now, I think there's no better time to strive to have some kind of hope through imagination. I think it's a time to close your eyes and try to make a change, or at least hope to make a change, or we're going to explode.

Comments

Popular Posts