DARTH VADER THE BAD GUY REALLY???

I just watched "Star Wars revenge of the sith" and was surprised to know why Anakin Skywalker became " Darth Vader".
Vader is supposed to be the villain in the Star wars saga, (that's what I’ve been told since I was a kid, even if actually, I’ve always liked this character)  but surprisingly, he was a traumatized young man- his mother died in his arms- trying to find a way to eradicate death and save the persons he loves...So actually he is NOT THE BAD GUY ! To me the bad guys are the ones who don't want to eradicate death! The bad guys are the ones who obey  what they call "nature" (the line is in the movie: The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilites some would call unatural) nuts, dumb, I don't know how I should call them...

I deeply regret the "religious" moral in the movie, even if it’s  not really surprising in Hollywood.
Indeed, The film set  in another galaxy far, far away...So how are they supposed to have the same religious moral as earth residents? I doubt such an absurdity  can exist on another planet and in another galaxy that far away! This schizophrenia is typically human!

Anyway, I thought the birth of Vader was one of the most beautiful scene I’ve seen in a long time.
A must seen and my favorite movie in the Star Wars saga!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts