September updates

A quick update on what i've been up to:
Back from my summer break, i've started to promote my new French thriller screenplay "L'ASSISTANT".
Got a few requests from well known production companies in Paris, and a very beautiful review from a well known french actress, who really loved the script, i asked her to recommend my work to her professional contacts when she ever gets the chance, i'm also on the hunt for an artistic agent in Paris for this project, as well as for my upcoming French script: "Laperouse" adventure story revolving around the famous navigator, and a thriller which i will start to write in October.

At the moment- I'm working on the finale draft of my science fiction screenplay "THE FACE", which was constantly postponed due to my writing assignments and various occupations.
Currently, my  goal is to go back to my roots: Hitchockian thrillers, science fiction and fantasy.

Thanks for reading! Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts