Red Riding Hood gets hardcore in first pics from the set - JoBlo.com

Red Riding Hood gets hardcore in first pics from the set - JoBlo.com

I'm sharing these pictures with you because I've just finished reading the script for the upcoming film "Red riding hood", produced by Leonardo DiCaprio's appian way and starring Gary Oldman and I really, really loved it! I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but it's a page turner! Especially for a werewolf movies lover like me! I also loved the writing style of screenwriter David Leslie Johnson, because, actually it is very similar to mine. "Red riding hood" is described as a Gothic "retelling" of the "Little Red Riding Hood" story, with a teenage love triangle at its center. (I would say loosely based upon it, because except for a few lines and some situations the screenplay is an original story)
Certainly one of the films that I'll watch when it'll be released. Good to read something i want to see on the screen. Enjoy the set pictures!

J.

Comments

Popular Posts