DRACULA GENESIS: REVISIONS

Dracula

I have just finished revisions on my screenplay DRACULA: GENESIS.
I had written the first draft of this fantasy feature 5 years ago, mainly as an exercise, because obviously, Dracula has been one of my favorite characters since my teenage life, I developed a passion for the vampire when I first saw Coppola's version, starring Gary Oldman: Outstanding in the part of the vampire.

I know vampires screenplays are in demand right now, following the success of the twilight saga, so I decided to take another close look at that story.
I have cut off useless scenes, revised some dialogs and I can say I now have a very good 120 pages screenplay revolving around the legendary prince of darkness, and a brand new take on this story.
Indeed, although a fictional tale, my screenplay begins with Vlad Tepes life, as a warrior and prince (including actual elements) then, the betrayal he's victim of, and his death, (assassination) during a battle against the Turkish army.
The screenplay, then follows his resurrection as a vampire, dragged out of hell, by the witch who contributed to raising the child he was.
Vlad Tepes Dracula now a vampire, crosses centuries in search of his murderer and soon meets Mina, who in my screenplay, is an orphaned pickpocket, who, first becomes his hostage, then decides to help the endearing vampire break his prison of eternity and find the reasons behind his death.
DRACULA GENESIS, is a fantasy action-packed screenplay, but also a very romantic tale.

DRACULA GENESIS: 120 PAGES.
COPYRIGHT BY JORDAN TATE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

Popular Posts