Autumn reports, 2010 projects

Wow, it’s been a while since my last blog!
But I’m glad to come back with fresh news to share and some good ones.

Actually I had taken a long break from screenwriting and film business, I really needed to free my mind to be able to come back with fresh ideas, the first good news is that I can’t wait to write again!
The second good news is that I’ve just signed on to adapt a horror novel by James Willits called « The programmer« . James recently contacted me through myspace and sounded very enthusiastic about my work, I’m impatient to explore his novel and create a compelling screenplay and glad to start with this adaptation, and a horror story that will let me to unleash my dark side! (smiles)

Regarding my 2010 projects, I have written down several log lines and I’m currently working on some synopses which I will use for several thrillers in 2010.
One my ideas, was one strange story that came to me in dreams, a very Hitchcockian
Story line, with many twists and turns. I believe it there will be very limited locations and only a very intense suspense and 3 leading characters.
I’m also working on the plot for a fantasy adventure and a supernatural thriller and of course I still have several screenplays to promote.

I will post regular updates on my twitter account as well as myspace, face book and of course my blog at blogspot.


Hope life is treating you well, thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts