THE LOVE STORY IN WHITE GOLD

 





Thank you to all those who write to tell me how much the love story in my novel "White Gold" has moved them and carried them away.
This book is the one I love most for many personal reasons and I am happy to know that you're making the journey with me.
Many also asked me if it is based on a personal story. I would simply answer that it is complicated for an author to describe love especially such an intense and deep one without having felt and experienced it. I would also answer that the most sincere and beautiful stories are those that remain protected from the rest of the world.
Wishing you the best
Jordan.❤

#womenwriters #books #booksbywomen #whitegold

Merci à tous ceux qui m'écrivent pour me dire à quel point l'histoire d'amour dans mon roman "Or blanc" les a émus et transportés.
Ce livre est celui que j'aime le plus pour beaucoup de raisons personnelles et je suis heureuse qu'il vous fasse voyager.

Beaucoup me demandent si elle est basée sur une histoire personnelle. Je répondrais qu'il est compliqué pour un auteur de décrire l'amour surtout à ce niveau et cette profondeur sans l'avoir ressenti et vécu je répondrai également que les histoires les plus sincères et les plus belles sont celles que l'on protège précieusement.
Jordan.❤
#femmeecrivain #orblanc #roman

Comments

Popular Posts