SEXISM AND THREATS

 

This is what you get when you're a woman asking Chicago producer Kenneth Joseph to get paid to write his film...

The guy who now owns Steeltown records wanted me to pen a script on the record company he has been pursuing me for 2 years with that venture which i have turned down he became as you see very agressive insulting and threatened me ( i also have the voice mails he sent me)

I turned down 150 dollars then 400 dollars his biggest offer to pen a full length film.

He read my work and wanted to have me on board as obviously he knew that his project could be different with me.

I can not work with someone who assaults women this way and wanted to warn all the women in the industry if he acted with me that way he certainly did with other women.

So please be CAUTIOUS.

Jordan





Comments

Anonymous said…
Violent and sexist

Popular Posts