HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE

 https://www.amazon.com/WHITE-GOLD-Jordan-Tate/dp/B09251Y9Y3/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=jordan+tate&qid=1618475869&sr=8-3

I'm happy to announce and share with all my connections and the wonderful artists that keep inspiring me everyday the recent release of my novel "White Gold".





White Gold" combines my passion for animals with my love of writing.
For a long time, I had this story in the back of my mind about a couple working together to save animals. Very early on I was marked by images of the genocide suffered by the elephants for their ivory. I was a child when I saw the first footages on television.
I thought this story would be a screenplay, but as the covid came into our lives, the shootings became more difficult  to set up and I felt like making a novel out of it, the lockdown gave me all the time I needed to explore this story and let it take me away.
I hope that "White Gold" will make you travel and forget these trying times and will give everyone the opportunity to reflect on the beauty and intelligence of animals, and the respect we owe them.


Finally, I dedicate this book to my father that I lost a few months ago, I miss him every day, I feel his presence near me, and I know that he watches over me in a way. The descriptions of the grief experienced by my female character Della are precisely what I felt and still feel today. If I smile it is because I know that it is what he would want. I think all my love for him is felt in my words.

I wish you a beautiful journey through my imagination, and the African sunsets of "White Gold".

Many beautiful things to you all.
Jordan.




https://jordantatescreen.weebly.com/

Comments

Popular Posts