THIS NOTE WILL BE PUBLISHED IN JORDAN'S BOOK: BLACK MASS

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

A few years ago I was violently assaulted by a man (Michel Pessah), who was, I should point out, neither my husband nor my boyfriend. A filthy being whom I had the misfortune to meet on my way, a person you have probably heard of if you have read my blog and seen my posts on social networks. This despicable being caused my father a heart attack, and his health subsequently deteriorated.

This same man came back to harass me several times, alone, then with a friend of his, also threatening my mother, knocking and ringing at the door several times, trying to intimidate and terrifying my father who was sick at the time. I have been living with a post-traumatic stress disorder ever since. My father, whom I lost in 2019, was taken away from me by this man, because his health would never have deteriorated if he hadn't crossed his path!

Writing has always been a form of “exorcism” for me. In "BLACK MASS", you may have noticed how “darker” my pen had become. There are indeed many scenes of murder and violence. Of course, I have always been attracted to the horror genre, and it has always been my favorite expressive style. But I had never described murder scenes with such realism and gory details.

This aggression, the loss of my father - I never thought I would have to write these words - transformed my mind and my creation.

And I can tell you that throughout the writing of the murder scenes that I portrayed so graphically, I was seeing the face of that aggressor. The man who took my father from me and who is still running free.

I advise all women who have been assaulted, either sexually, psychologically, through harassment, or physically, to find some form of outlet. Imagining that you kill your assailant that the assaulter takes the form of several characters that you destroy delightfully, can certainly help.

Write down what you feel, take his name and tear it to pieces! Pour out your hatred as you can, you have the right to do so! Some can't express themselves in the artistic form, but there are listeners and other victims. You are not alone! And above all, never think that you are guilty!

To this man and his accomplices, I hope you will burn in hell, and that will be, without any doubt, the most beautiful day in my life.

Jordan.


Comments

Popular Posts