THANK YOU NOTE FROM JORDAN

Voir cette publication sur Instagram
I wanted to warmly thank you for the many #birthday messages you all sent me yesterday. (May 9) I feel humbled and blessed to get so many good and positive vibrations my way. I so need them. My phone hasn't stopped ringing and vibrating since yesterday with all your lovely wishes and notes. I even received a birthday message from one of my long time favorite actresses. Thank you to all the people who have been reading my screenplays and stories during these surreal moments. Please stay safe. If you haven't been through this, you don't know how horrible it feels to see a loved one in the intensive care unit of an hospital. My birthday will never be the same again without him and i will always miss something... A part of me. Thank you for lifting my spirits if only for a moment. Love to you all, Jordan ♥️ #father #womeninfilm #womenwriters
Une publication partagée par Jordan Tate (@jordantatescreenwriter) le

Comments

Popular Posts