WEIRD DREAM ABOUT STING

I have premonitory dreams since childhood and had a very strange dream a few weeks ago that keeps haunting me. I was attending one of Sting's concerts in what looked like a movie theater. I was sitting very close to him and he was standing up, singing next to me, when all of sudden, he chocked and was rushed out of the concert room… After a few minutes, I heard rumors from his staff that something like glass fragments had been placed in his mug. 

This dream came to me as a surprise as I have actually never purchased any of his albums, or never went to any of his concerts… And In this dream I had a feeling I had to help him. This dream keeps haunting me as I know he's on tour, he's almost my father's age (67) and I have the strange feeling I have to help this man for some reason.
Jordan.

Comments

Popular Posts