A NEW ERA

Cat by Toulouse-Lautrec
I'm getting ready to work on the second draft of what will be my last spec screenplay in a long time. I believe it will be a moving and stress-free experience.

It's very comforting to look back and see all the incredible original scripts I've written.

I've been writing screenplays since I was a teenager and  for those who are asking me, no I'm not retiring from screenwriting, (no way!) I'm just taking a hiatus from spec screenplays to focus on promoting my existing material and make them a reality.


My catalogue of screenplays include a dozen original pieces that range from drama, biopic, thriller, to science fiction, fantasy and adventure. Some screenplays that I've never promoted or pitched, because I was too  busy writing the next  one. Writing has been like a drug to me during the past few years, but I have decided to slow down and break from my original stories.

My plan for 2013 and the years to come, is to develop producers, production companies, filmmakers and indie producers ideas, and also to co-write with other writers. I would be interested in meeting up with people who share my passion for writing and beautiful characters. I'm interested in any kind of subjects, providing there is an interesting character, which is to me, the basis for any beautiful film.

I will keep you updated as my projects move forward.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your week-end. Jordan.



Comments

Popular Posts